- The Reimagining Service Summary Report details the Reimagining Service principles, our observations regarding emerging volunteer trends in the various sectors, and our thoughts regarding the opportunities that still exist to further deepen volunteer engagement (January 2015).
- VolunteerMatch August 2014 Webinar, Challenging the Status Quo: Rethinking the Value of Volunteers, looks at the core principles of Reimagining Service, describes what is a service enterprise, and provides key findings from the TCC Group about the overall effectiveness of a service enterprise.
- Nonprofit Service Enterprise Workshop highlights the definition of a service enterprise, research findings supporting this concept, and resources that are available.
- The Reimagining Service Overview details the four principles of Reimagining Service, introduces the concept of a service enterprise, and provides supporting research.
- January 15, 2015 Newsletter, a special edition, announces that Reimagining Service will sunset operations later this month and releases a summary report on the Reimagining Service principles, our observations regarding emerging volunteer trends, and our thoughts regarding the opportunities that still exist to further deepen volunteer engagement.
- January 2015 Newsletter shares new data on nonprofit-company volunteer engagement partnerships as well as a 2014 update to Betty Stallings' 12 Key Actions of Volunteer Program Champions: CEOs Who Lead the Way.
- December 2014 Newsletter spotlights effective volunteer engagement in the public sector with a new study, case study, and blog post.
- November 2014 Newsletter features a case study about a statewide skills-based volunteer initiative in New Hampshire and a guide on how to host a day-long Summit on service.
- August 2014 Newsletter highlights our tenth nonprofit case study on the Literacy Network, Principles in Action Blog Series, and a Service Enterprise video from Points of Light.
- July 2014 Newsletter shares information on our latest efforts to captures insights on nonprofit-company partnerships and executive directors who boldly support volunteerism.
- June 2014 Newsletter spotlights the Conference on Volunteering and Service, the National Park Service strategic plan for volunteer engagement, and a Service Enterprise Initiative call for applications from Points of Light.
- May 2014 Newsletter offers the speakers line-up for the 2014 Reimagining Service Forum at the Conference on Volunteering and Service, along with a job posting at the Presidio Institute and other news.
- Special Edition Newsletter previews our 2014 Reimagining Service Forum at the Conference on Volunteering and Service (published May 15, 2014).
- April 2014 Newsletter highlights recent news on the decline of volunteering rates, the Reimagining Service Forum at the Conference on Volunteering and Service, and the national Service Enterprise Initiative.
- March 2014 Newsletter previews our 2014 strategies, provides updates about our new home - the Presidio Institute - and introduces our spring Bank of America Service Leadership Fellows.
- December 19, 2013 Newsletter spotlights the release of two new case studies as well as an original blog article and provides an update on our integration to the Presidio Institute.
- December 3, 2013 Newsletter highlights two new case studies and two original blog articles.
- October 31, 2013 Newsletter features three new case studies on effective volunteer engagement and original blog articles.
- September 26, 2013 Newsletter spotlights the release of a second case study on effective volunteer engagement and other resources.
- September 12, 2013 Newsletter, a special edition, announces that we'll be moving to the Presidio Institute this fall.
- August 29, 2013 Newsletter highlights our first case study on the National Park Service, a ready-to-go resource to be used for grant writing, and recent blog articles from the service field.
- July 31, 2013 Newsletter spotlights the pilot sites for the National Service Enterprise Pilot, a new two-page resource summarize the positive deviant research on volunteering and nonprofit effectiveness, and three original articles from our blog.
- Video: Bill Hulterstrom, President and CEO of the United Way of Utah County, describes what Reimagining Service means to his work (June 2013).
- Read about Reimagining Service's Bank of America Service Leadership Fellows Program. (July 2012)