Does your organization have an innovative initiative, tool or resource to increase volunteer engagement and community impact? If so, Reimagining Service wants to hear from you!
A central part of our approach is identifying, highlighting and disseminating effective practices of corporations, nonprofits, public sector organizations and funders alike.
BENEFITS OF ENDORSEMENT
Benefits of endorsement include:
- Featured placement of your initiative on the Reimagining Service website;
- Highlighting of your initiative in future Reimagining Service promotional materials as well as during speaking engagements;
- Positioning your organization as a leader in volunteer engagement among peers; and,
- Affiliation with a well-respected and growing national multi-sector coalition, including access to Reimagining Service branding materials for your usage.
Interested organizations complete a short application that provides an overview of their initiative and its alignment with the Reimagining Service principles. Organizations then participate in a conference call with Reimagining Service representatives to answer questions regarding their application. Following completion of the review process, endorsed initiatives are featured by Reimagining Service and organizations receive Reimagining Service-affiliated promotional materials for their usage.
INTERESTED IN LEARNING MORE?
Contact Season Eckardt, firstname.lastname@example.org, Reimagining Service Coordinator of the Bank of America Fellows Program for more information.
JOIN THESE ORGANIZATIONS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN ENDORSED
- A Billion + Change is a national campaign to mobilize billions of dollars of pro bono and skills-based service from corporate America by 2013.
Common Impact's Organizational Readiness Assessment is an interactive tool to help nonprofits understand whether their organizations are ready to engage skills-based volunteer teams. Spread the word about this useful tool, which is part of the Readiness Roadmap resource.
- Taproot Foundation’s Powered by Pro Bono program provides nonprofits with the tools to generate and manage hundreds of thousands of dollars in pro bono services each year. You can order the Powered by Pro Bono: The Nonprofits Step-by-Step Guide to Scoping, Securing, Managing, and Scaling Pro Bono Resources Guidebook at Amazon.
- The Civic 50 (formerly known as The Civic 100) is is a national initiative to survey and rank America’s S&P 500 corporations on how they engage with the communities they serve and institutionalize these practices in their corporate culture, jointly led by the National Conference on Citizenship and Points of Light.
- True Impact's Volunteerism ROI Tracker quantifies the social and business value of traditional and skills-based volunteerism, and pro bono service.
- With the creation of three Return on Investment (ROI) Calculators, Volunteer2 is advancing the conversation on how to more fully value the time and talent of volunteers.